Friday, April 27, 2007

Moya mom! You spread my mom on the linoleum!

to Ne 4.

for Nam it is necessary to cook soap, I tell 4 gauzes into the back of the head. In order to wash trousers in order to pay for the apartment and to make with newspaper this not I it made.
Eto made Tayler.
Marla shouts:
Chto you this nesesh'! escapes, after leaving in my hands its skirt.
ya I attempt to rise from the slippery floor, compressing in the hand the colorful Indian skirt Of marly, and Marla into some kolgotkakh and to blouse in the rural style, in the shoes on the high heels open freezer it reveals the disappearance of collagenic fund.
V to freezer there is nothing, besides two old small batteries from the lantern.
to Gde it?
YA I away back: my legs and arms depart on the slippery linoleum, and my zadnitsa draws on the dirty floor the clean strip, which exits away from Marly and refrigerator. I shut eyes with skirt in order not to see face Of marly, when I say to it truth.
to Pravdu.
My welded from it soap. From The marlinoy mom. Soap.
Mylo?
Mylo. You cook fat. You add alkali. You obtain soap.
Kogda Of marla begins to squeal, I throw with it into the person skirt and run away. Poskal'zyvayus', I fall. I arise and again run away.
Marla rushes after me along the first floor, being sufficient at the door posts, being repulsed by hands from the window-sills in order not to fly against the walls, it poskal'zyvayetsya, it falls.
it Ostavlyaet fatty, dirty imprints on the wall-papers into the flower. It strikes wooden wall panels, it arises and again it runs after me.
Ona shouts:
Ty welded my mother!
No this Tayler it welded her mother.
Marla shouts, lagging behind me always to the floor of step.
Eto Of tayler it welded its mother.
Ty welded my mother!
Vkhodnaya door is as before opened.

No comments: